CrossMaster DD 300
The CrossMaster DD is equipped with two disc tools on the top. Depending on the application it can be used with deburring and/or edge rounding discs. The disc tools push the workpiece against the feed belt during operation so it is possible to process even very small workpieces starting from 20 x 20mm. The Crossmaster DD is available in 150 or 300mm working width.
- Deburring and edge rounding in one pass
- All inside and outside edges are processed from two directions
- Uniform wearing of abrasive tools irrespective of the size of the workpiece or where it is placed on the conveyor belt.
- When processing mixed materials (i.e. steel/stainless- steel) the two disc tools can be changed within minutes.
- A large variety of disc tools are available on the market. This keeps tooling costs down and increases the versatility of the machine.
- Low investment, low tooling costs and low operating costs ensure a speedy return on investment.