The DiscMaster machines offer the answer to the question of finishing the difficult parts. Bur removal from small or large parts has been a challange for many machines for some time. The DiscMaster allows the processing of both in the same machine. Built 100% in Germany and of a robust design insure it can be effective even in a difficult enviroment.
The Discmaster 4TD is equipped with two large deburring discs and two edge rounding discs. The discs oscillate continuously over the workpiece during the through feed. The ability to process large and small parts in one machine with out any added measures. No vacuum table to clean and care for while limiting what you can run. Stream lined operation to make learning the machine far less complicated. With a compact foot print and much lower cost of operation it has become the go to machine for those that need a reliable machine.
- Deburring and edge rounding in one pass
- All inside and outside edges are processed from all angles and directions
- Available in working widths of 1000mm and 1500mm for smaller parts from 20 x 20mm and for larger parts with widths up to 1500mm
- Uniform wearing of abrasive tools irrespective of the size of the workpiece or where it is placed on the conveyor belt. The machine can therefore process wider parts without having to callibrate any tools.
- Small part processing
- The four discs on the DiscMaster 4TD can be changed within minutes.
- A large variety of disc tools are available on the market. This keeps tooling costs down and increases the versatility of the machine.
- Low investment, low tooling costs and low operating costs ensure a speedy return on inverstment.
- Also available as DiscMaster 2TD in 500mm working width.